Family is at the heart of what we do. The company is run by Dave Wells and his sons Steve and Shane,
many of our staff have been working here since the beginning...
In 1985 Dave bought his first rental property – a tiny cottage in Poole. Today DWP owns more than 645 properties (almost 3000 units) throughout Dorset and Hampshire.
We employ 70 + members of staff, including drivers, tradesmen and office workers.
We take our social responsibilities seriously and are constantly renovating and
improving our housing to make sure people of all incomes have somewhere pleasant
to live or work. We are also building new homes – with a further 150 a year anticipated
between now and 2015, many of which are family homes with gardens.
All of our tenancy agreements are protected with Tenancy Deposit Solutions for further
info visit www.mydeposit.co.uk
Dave Wells is a member of various associations please find out more about our memberships
by clicking here
Did you know...?
- Properties come part furnished if required, at no extra
charge. You can even select what you want from our furniture warehouse.
- Carpets and Curtains/Venetian Blinds come as standard.
- For clients who find looking after their garden hard,
we offer a gardener for single occupancy dwellings free of charge!
- Admin charges are ONLY £20 flat rate!
We work closely with the local community:
- DWP was proud to sponsor Bournemouth's Hero of the Year
- We are keen dog lovers and avid supporters of the charity
Waggy Tails Dog Rescue.
- We are always happy to raise money for local charitable
organisations and sponsoring Youth Projects.
- Offering donations to local schools.